CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
We are always looking for motivated individuals who want to contribute to the growth of the next generation. If you don't see a role that fits your skills but you would like to jump on our rocket ship please email us at email@example.com
VOLUNTEER - SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
League of Innovators is a national Canadian charity championing the next generation of entrepreneurs through the delivery of programs, incubation of ideas, acceleration of new businesses across the country and the training of a new generation of leaders.
POSITION SUMMARY AND CORE EXPECTATIONS:
League of Innovators is seeking a Social Media Maven, who is experienced in developing and editing promotional/marketing content. We are looking for someone with a sense of humour, an eye for good design, and a passion for entrepreneurship!
Reporting to the Executive Director, this volunteer role shares collective responsibility with the rest of the LOI team for the organization’s success in the areas of programming, marketing and brand development. You will work with the team and the extended LOI family of Connectors and Labs Founders.
The primary function of the Social Media Maven is to support the core team in the production of meaningful content across all of LOI’s communication channels.
The Social Media Coordinator role is 75% execution and 25% planning and strategy.
- Content creation
- Develop implement LOI’s brand voice across social media channels
- Assist with the development and implementation of LOI’s engagement strategy
- Assist with the scheduling of social media content in Hootsuite
- Highlight influencers
- Experience in social media marketing
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience with social media analytics tool
- Adequate use of Photoshop, In-Design is a plus
- Experience within a start-up environment is a plus
Please submit your resume with links to social media accounts managed, and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org