No Fees. No Equity. No Strings Attached.
LOI Labs was designed to develop entrepreneurial acumen from the ground up. Our program provides you with the education, access, community, network, and credibility that youth-led ventures require to scale. Our commitment is to meet young entrepreneurs where they are and shorten their runway to success. League of Innovators programming is local, national and global, and leverages subject matter experts, partners and investors from across the country to accelerate the businesses of tomorrow, today. LOI Labs is a 12-week program delivered virtually with hands on support through our regional nodes stationed in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Hamilton. Applications are open April 30-July 4, 2018.
LOI Labs is Canada’s only barrier-free program for young entrepreneurs, and we are dedicated to ensuring that our programming is accessible in every corner of the country. LOI Labs does not take equity from any of our venture partners; our aim is to be the unbiased partner to each venture that we work with.
12 weeks of Virtual Programming taking your business from idea to market
1 on 1 coaching
Mentorship from Industry Experts
Best in class tools and Resources
Access to a POWERFUL Network of Investors and Leaders
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH
- A clear path for growth within your business
- Visibility within the Canadian investment community
- A network of seasons entrepreneurs and industry experts
- A library of resources to help you hack your way through the early stages of building a startup
- Access to regional and national startup ecosystems
- An experience that sets you apart