CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
We are always looking for motivated individuals who want to contribute to the growth of the next generation. If you don't see a role that fits your skills but you would like to jump on our rocket ship please email us at email@example.com
Partnership & Fundraising Manager - Vancouver, Toronto or Remote
Deadline: October 12, 2018
League of Innovators (LOI) is a national Canadian charity with a goal of building entrepreneurial acumen for youth, at scale. League of Innovators is a suite of accessible programs and tools to provide youth educational experiences that shorten their path to success, empower their ability to be their own boss, and amplify their impact as future innovators and entrepreneurs.
LOI is seeking a professional to support our growing development and fundraising efforts. This professional will join a passionate and lean team to support the overall growth and health of the organization from a fundraising perspective.
The core focus will be to continue to effectively steward our existing and prospective funders. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and results-driven organization. The selected applicant will gain invaluable experience in independent project management and implementation within donor cultivation, grant-writing, and non-profit development. Growing with the role, this position is an excellent opportunity for those interested in developing a portfolio of skills developing long-term visioning, conceptualization, and implementation of LOI’s development strategy.
Major Responsibilities & Outcomes
● Develops positive relationships with current and prospective donors, with donors reporting an excellent philanthropic experience.
● Informs the organization’s overall development plan and executes organizational priorities.
● Ensures LOI meets its fundraising goals.
Grant Writing and Applications
● Drafts and proofreads compelling, quality, data-driven proposals.
● Researches, identifies and responds to grant opportunities relevant to LOI.
Helps sustain a culture of philanthropy within LOI and with its partners.
Ensures all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
● Coordinates with staff as necessary to drive revenue and organize fundraising materials.
● History managing fundraising of $250,000+ per annum
● Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce a bonus
● Strong writing and editing skills
● Understanding and experience with donor relations
● Self-motivated, innovative, and can work independently and with a small team
● Commitment to LOI’s mission, vision, and values
● (Preferred) Proven and consistent track record of identifying, cultivating, and stewarding institutional funders
● (Preferred) An understanding of the ‘start-up’ ecosystem
● Bachelor’s (or equivalent knowledge) and 3+ years’ experience
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
● Salary begins at $50,000+ annually.
● LOI also offers a competitive benefits package including health & dental.
Start Date: Fall 2018
Location: Vancouver or Toronto. Remote work option given experience and fit.